A CONVENTION FOR GAMERS
JULY 2nd-6th, 2014
10:00am Wednesday – 6:00pm Sunday
THAT’S RIGHT, 5 DAYS! OVER 100 HOURS OF GAMING FUN!
Space is limited, so register early to make certain you get to enjoy the con.
Last year we sold out, so don’t get left out of the fun!
Game Designer Robert Burke
Open Board Gaming – Game Library with Hundreds of Board Games.
Game Demos – learn some new games
Door Prizes Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night at 5pm
Flea Market Friday Night at 7 PM
Auction with proceeds going to the Jack Vasel Foundation on Saturday Night
Tom Vasel & Eric Summerer
R&R Games Running Events
All Night Werewolf
Party Game Events
No Shipping Math Trade
Order Games from Cool Stuff and pick them up at the con!
Virtual Flea Market
Pathfinder Society RPG’s
This convention is for all of us to enjoy, so if you can contribute something fun, unique, or cool, then please do so. This is our community, and it only gets better with your contributions!
DOUBLETREE SEA WORLD RESORT
10100 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
July 2nd-6th 2013
If you call you can give the group code, or just say you are with the “Dice Tower Gaming Convention”. The Group Code is “DTG”.
Remember that the hotel block is limited, so book early to avoid getting shut out! If the hotel is out of space, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are getting the amazing rate of $85 a night, for up to 4 guests per room at the resort, or you can also upgrade to a Tower Room for the fantastic rate of $105 a night, for up to 4 guests per room at the resort. You will get a choice of a King or Double room.
* There will be no resort fee for our room block.
* The Tax rate in Orlando is 12.5%
* The hotel has many on site activities to enjoy when not gaming: swimming pools, an arcade, a day spa, planned kids activities(fees apply) and more! So make a vacation out of it!
* The hotel is on International Drive, near Universal Studios, Sea World, and all of the International Drive Attractions. As a guest of the hotel, which is a Sea World partner hotel, special discounts and options are available at Sea World.
* Shuttles to the Universal and Disney theme parks.
* A destination of the I-Drive Trolley, #29 on the Red Line.
* Parking is free at the hotel for all guests, and $5 a day for local attendees.
* There will be free WIFI for all convention attendees in all of the gaming areas.(Well we paid for it, but you’re worth it) 🙂
For more information on Dice Tower Gaming Con 2014, please visit their website.